Join us for our monthly Twitter chat! Follow the hashtag #molibchat on Twitter to see previous chats and information about upcoming chats. All chat questions are published the day before the chat. Chats are held the first Tuesday of each month and are moderated by various librarians and retweeted by the MASLOnline Twitter account.
Follow these basic Twitter chat rules:
- Follow this month’s moderator (announced in advance).
- Questions will be tweeted out with “Q” and the question number, i.e. Q1.
- Begin your response with “A” and the question number, i.e. A1.
- Remember to add our hashtag to each answer (#molibchat).
- Use an app that makes it easier to follow along like Tweetdeck or Hootsuite.
- Enjoy yourself!
- Grow your PLN and network with other MO school librarians.
- Be respectful of others.
Join us the first Tuesday of the month at 8 PM!