Store and Online Purchasing Information
If you’re making a purchase on the MASL website, you may be interested in learning about payment options, invoices and receipts, and how to follow up if you have questions about an order you placed.
What Are My Payment Options?
There are two methods of payment on the MASL website.
- Credit Card: MASL accepts Visa, Discover and MasterCard
- Bill Me: you can use this option to pay later. If you’re using a purchase order you can select this option and enter in your PO number in the “Additional Customer Information” box at the bottom of the checkout page. Please note that a purchase order is not a payment.
How Do I Make a Purchase In the Online Store?
To get to the online store hover your mouse over the dark blue tab on the left-hand side of the page which reads “MASL Store.” A box with three tabs will pop up on the right; click the top one, labeled “MASL Online Store.”
From here you can search for the items you would like to purchase. You can search for them either by category, by clicking the downward-pointing arrow in the box next to “Search,” or by entering a search term (“DVD,” “Bookmarks,” etc.) in the box next to “Find.” When you locate the item you would like to purchase you can click its title; then, enter in the quantity of the item you would like to get and click the blue button which reads “Add Item.” You can then continue to search for more items or check out.
To check out, click the “View Your Cart” text area at the top of the page, located in the center of the light gray bar. Then, click the dark blue “Checkout” button at the bottom of this page to begin the checkout process.
I Want to Use a Purchase Order. What Do I Do?
It’s easy to make online purchases using purchase orders. Simply select the “Bill Me” option during the checkout process and enter in your PO number in the “Additional Customer Information” box at the bottom of the checkout page. Then, make sure to mail or fax your purchase order in.
Purchasing items online using purchase orders is a quick, easy way to make sure you get what you need from MASL. In addition, if you’re purchasing items from the store, submitting your order online via the “Bill Me” option will save you $10. Any order which the MASL store receives by mail or fax alone is charged a $10 processing fee.
I Made A Purchase Online. How Do I Access My Invoice/Receipt Later On?
If you are a member of MASL you can access your invoice or receipt 24/7 by doing the following:
- Log into your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Orders.”
- A list of all of your current invoices and receipts will be displayed on the page. Click the one which looks like a piece of paper. (A text box will pop up that reads “View/Print Invoice” when you hover your mouse above it.) The invoice/receipt will pop up in a new page; to print this page for your records or for payment purposes you can go to “File” in the upper left-hand corner of this page and then click “Print” from the drop-down box that appears.
How Soon Can I Expect My Order to Arrive?
Your order should arrive no later than two weeks after it is placed. Most orders are received within a week to a week and a half after they are placed.
During high-volume times, August-September (back to school) and immediately following Spring Conference, order processing and shipping may take longer.
I Have Questions About an Order. What Do I Need to Do?
First, gather as much information as you can about the order you placed.
- When was the order placed?
- Who placed the order? (You, your school’s financial office, a school administrative assistant, etc.)
- How was the order placed? (For example: online, fax, by mail.)
- What was the cost of the order?
- What were the items you ordered?
Once you have gathered as much information as you can, you can contact MASL at email@example.com or by calling (573) 893-4155.