Intellectual Freedom Award
- Type the background information and application narrative using the appropriate space indicated.
- Submit background information and application narrative via the MASL website. Must be submitted no later than December 15.
- State the name of the nominee or agency, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- State the name of the MASL member nominating the person, position, address, home and work phone numbers, fax number and email address.
- State the nominator’s association with the nominee and how the nominee has contributed to the improvement of school library service in Missouri.
Section 1 – Narrative Account of Circumstance
Summarize the nominee’s contribution in upholding the principles of Intellectual Freedom as it relates to school library service in Missouri.
Click here to view the list of past award winners.