Friends of School Libraries Award
The deadline for submitting nominations for this award is December 15. Click here to submit a nomination. Only online application/nominations are accepted.
- Type the background information and application narrative using the appropriate space indicated.
- Submit background information and application narrative via the MASL website or sent to MASL Office. Must be postmarked no later than December 15 via email, fax, or postal service.
- State the name of the nominee or agency, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- State the name of the MASL member nominating the person, position, address, home and work phone numbers, fax number and email address.
- State the nominator’s association with the nominee and how the nominee has contributed to the improvement of school library or school library service in Missouri.
Section 1 – Contribution to Improvement
Summarize the nominee’s contribution toward improvement of school library service in Missouri.
Click here for a list of past award winners.
You may also submit a nomination using the General Grants & Awards Nominations form.