2022 MASL Spring Conference
MASL recommends wearing a mask whenever social distancing is not possible.
If you believe you have a credit from a previous MASL conference, please complete the paper registration form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you have a credit. Your credits will be applied and you will be invoiced for any amount over your credit, if any.
VOLUNTEER: Sign up to volunteer!
Fees – Early Bird Deadline is February, 28, 2022.
- Early Bird Full Conference – Member ($317)/Non-Member ($417) – Includes ALL meals/general sessions, exhibit hall and workshops.
- Early Bird Itemized Registration – Member ($217)/Non-Member ($320) – includes all workshops and exhibit hall, but NO meals/general sessions.
- Early Bird Student Registration (Members Only) – Full Conference ($230)/Itemize ($130)
- Retiree (Itemized) Registration – Member ($92) – includes all workshops and exhibit hall, but NO meals/general sessions.
- *Retirees that volunteer for at least two hours receive free registration (no meals). More information, including volunteer registration, will be shared soon.
Full Conference Registration includes ALL meals. Your name badge will serve as your proof of purchase, and you do not need to purchase meal tickets separately.
For Itemized Registrations or Guest, meals can be purchased in conjunction with your registration or separately through the online store.
Rooms for the conference have been blocked at the Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach. When making reservations, ask for the MASL Conference rate to receive discounted rates. The nightly rate is $118/night plus taxes+fees. Attendees are strongly encouraged to make reservations online using code: LBRN. Reservations may be made by calling the Tan-Tar-A Resort at 573-348-3131 or visiting their website.
Cancellations must be received in writing on or before March 31, 2022, to be eligible for a refund. Cancellations received April 1, 2022, or later are not eligible for a refund. Substitutions made in writing are welcome at any time. The MASL Spring Committee will make every effort to fulfill program offerings; however, MASL reserves the right to cancel or substitute as necessary.
Please view the draft schedule of events here.
Lindenwood Graduate Credit
Download for more information.